Coaching in the Workplace
Workplaces today are complex and turbulent environments; experiencing continuous churn, change and demands. The world is changing fast too, and all organisations must be agile, resilient, forward-focused and brave if they are to succeed in these new terrains and achieve their purpose.
Environments like these require people to be skilled at managing and navigating the emerging workplace and be able to acquire new skills that will keep them current, resilient, inspired and playing to their strengths.
Coaching and mentoring are two of the most effective ways for leaders, managers and employees to build the skills, competencies, behaviours and beliefs that will sustain them in this turbulent landscape.
Our coaching interventions and services include:
- Executive and Leadership coaching
- Women in Leadership Coaching
- Career and Performance coaching
- Personal development and effectiveness coaching
- Team coaching and action coaching/mentoring
- Personal Presence and Communication Coaching
Our relationship with organisational leadership teams means that we can offer more choice of coaching intervention to meet organisational needs:
- One to one coaching – for Executives and leadership
- Team Coaching – for Boards, Executive and senior operational teams
- Leadership Mentoring, Facilitation and Development – in a variety of settings and contexts
Our coaches are all qualified and experienced in organisational, leadership and personal development coaching. We provide organisations with a selection of coaches and expertise, so that leaders can choose the best person to suit their needs.
Confidentiality is key in all coaching relationships, and we hold dear our oath to protect client confidentiality in all coaching settings.
To find out more about how coaching can support your credibility and incredibility, click on the relevant links below: